I am Udit Agarwal. I am Technology Enthusiast and currently working as a Software Engineer in Backend. I have been working in the industry for quite sometime now and I have most of my experience in designing and scaling Backend Systems.
I have worked on various types of high throughput systems like chat applications, e-commerce, cloud file systems, etc. With every product, I faced different challenges which taught me how to design the right systems using different technologies for the given problem. I have a sound knowledge of Java, DynamoDB, SQL, Caching technologies like Redis, Queuing systems like SQS, Kafka, etc.
I graduated from IIIT Allahabad in 2013.
Responsibilities at current and previous companies
- Architecting and designing systems from end to end.
- Executing a vague/ungroomed project from start to end.
- Played key role in mentoring engineers on the best code / design practices
- Led cross vertical architecture/design reviews.
- Deeply involved in recruitment, training and mentoring of new Hires of the team.
- Worked towards strengthening technical processes for project delivery / code and reviews.
Giving back to the community
I am maintaining a channel on YouTube in which I create and post learning videos regularly. These videos are based on topics like system designing, distributed systems, data structures, etc.
My Youtube System Design Channel link: youtube.com/anomaly2104